RE: I QUIT (Update) COOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, here's something that I can't understand. Why am I afraid to
hillclimb? I admit it. I'm chicken. I'm perfectly willing to drive on a
skinny dirt road at 80mph so long as there trees on both sides of the road
to stop me. The idea of racing uphill at Mt. Washington or at one of the
Eastern Pennsylvania tarmac events makes me nervous, though. I'll do it next
year. Yeah, really... :^)