Was,"If you're not passing traffic..Now, pathetic attitudes.

The good news is that someday when someone gets tired of your erratic
and dangerous driving and manages to corral you and drag you kicking and
screaming out of your car and turns you into a bloody simpering idoit
(third of the way there already!), you won't mind even a little bit
because, "Rules, laws, sins, and morals are all subjective..."
I've never seen you drive, but your attitude says it all. I'd be
embarrassed to be seen driving a Scirocco in caravan with you.
Dan