From: "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com>
To: "Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@home.com>
Cc: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, 14 June, 2001 22:45
Subject: Re: weight reduction on my 84? make it faster?

> well stamped on the tag in my driver side door
> 09-84 Volkwagenwekrs Ag
> 2998 Lbs
>
> I aint making it up I am just repeating info on my car (1985 8v with
> EVERYTHING on it)

  certainly is a tad overweight then, isn't it? :)  imagine, the
information that i've acquired is wrong. NEVER!!!  dammit, i've only one
of them here and now you make me want to check the plates. perhapes the
2200lbs is base model only. hmmm.....

--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com