From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Foxx (in a box)
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 10:27 PM
To: Patrick Bureau
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: weight reduction on my 84? make it faster?

> yep fully loaded 8v is 2998 lbs.

  what're you hauling? the heaviest 8v was only 2200lbs. factor in a
couple people at 200lbs each and you'll only get 2600. luggage is
another 100lbs. unless of course one passenger is female... :)-
seriously, i have the weight specs under the information section of my
page (yes, even including mki's).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com