From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Scott Rose
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 2:14 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Computer question?

Does anybody have any ideas, or if it'll even work, putting an idler pulley
on a blower for off/on boost?  Could I run 2 computers on a car and have
them switched?  Like run one with a chip for the right fuel mapping for a
blower.  the other with just running without forced induction.  And a
switch to turn on the blower, and switch to the computer with a chip in it.
 And then switch back when
I turn the blower off.
	If it's even possible, or worth the time.  It would kinda be like a shot
of nitrous with out the problems.  Maybe just a dumb question.  But worth
it to ask.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v