Re: list of possible demons shortens tremendously

CCW on the idle mix screw is definitely going towards lean.  On my 78, I can
easily turn the screw a half turn either way and the engine will still run,
although usually rough.  Just remember where you started and start turning
that puppy, you can always go back.
GL.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 6/13/01 5:46:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,