Re: [[Race] 1/4 Mile Times & Specs Was: Re: 'this alternator bearing will sel...

My 78 pulled a 16.1 with a JH and a 4K the first and only time I took it to
the track. I had the stock 78 points distributor with a bad bearing and
screwed points.

As soon as I get it passed smog and get my current tags. I will see what
difference a 16V and 2Y makes in the 1/4 mile. Then as soon as I put the 4K
back together I will think I will finally be done swapping in parts from
other cars.

Anybody got pics of stock 2.0 16V pistons?

Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V