need a beater

Hey list... remember me?

Julie.. how's the car coming? Or should I not ask...

Well, I've found the big car is not the way to go. Mainly, I need to save
money to go to a certain school I want to attend, and owning an '89 Trooper
is not the way to do it.

Soo.... I'm looking to buy a VW for $500 or less. Has to be able to be
driven to Milford, CT. If it needs work, that's fine, too, but I have to
drive it home. I'm looking for a beater. Doesn't matter if it looks like
hell.

Could be a rabbit, rocco, jetta.. don't care really. Preferably not a Jetta,
but who am I to be choosey?

email me at toastworks@usa.net if you're trying to get rid of something like
that, or know someone..  Thanks list...

-Dave