Re: 16V Just stolen (Update-Long)

Hey Mike,

Glad to see that you got your car back, albeit at a loss of $148 and a euro
light and turn sig.  The whole thing doesn't really add up, but at least it
wasn't gone for good, wrecked or burned up!  I wonder if the truth will ever
be told.

> i  also noticed the car was locked!  my car
>> has central-locking system and i know you can't lock the driver side w/o a
>> key.

BTW, it's really easy to lock the driver's door without a key.  Just reach
in from the passenger side lock the driver's side then lock the pass side
and close the door.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"If you're not passing traffic...you ARE traffic"