From: Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 16:22:39 -0400
To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Corrado FS

Hey All,

A friend has a G60 Corrado with a blown auto tranny that he was looking to
make a project out of and found he doesn't have the time.  He didn't say
what year it was but he did say that it's got about 70K on the clock and
aside from the tranny it looks brand new.  I believe that it's red and he's
looking for about $1,500-2K for it and it's located in the NYC area.

If you're interested e-mail me offlist to work out the details.

TIA.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com