From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Mike VanAmburgh
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 11:20 PM
To: Scirocco; vwracers@aol.com
Subject: Re: AOL

With AOL 6.0, before you send the e-mail...

1. Leave font at 'arial' at size 10
2. Type message
3. Highlight all text in the body of your message
4. Right click, select 'text' ---> 'normal' (You won't actually see it
change to plain text, but it will show up on the list as plain text when
sent

Hope that helps...

Mike