to all 16v listers!!

 i DESPERATELY need some tech help here.  I've tried everythnig to get my rocco running right.  Heres teh deal

	When the engine is cold, or the oil temp is below 80, the car runs like shit.  Once its warm, its runs a little better.  The car smells like it's running moderately rich, and stalls out nearly everytime the RPMs go back to idle when it's cold. So far, ive replaced the coolant temp sensor, oxygen sensor, feul filter, plugs, wires are fine, no arching, oil pressure sending units, theres no vacuum leaks, clean air filter, all fuses are new or in good condition, brand spanking new injectors (212 dollars that only fixed the engine missing), and the timing has never been touched.  I looked tos ee if the previous owner put an enrichment module on it, nope nuthin there.  The engine hesitates under load, and seems low on power below 3000 rpms. The list keeps going--  After the engine has been sitting for a day or so, the car takes several seconds of cranking to start, and hovers around 250 rpm and wont raise to idle speed unless i give it some throttle.

 Any ideas?  DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP AND HAVE FAILED TO GET ANY--SAVE ME FROM A TRIP TO THE STEALERSHIP!!

 Dan Miller