Re: Soft and supple black leather rear seat for rocco on Ebay....

Yes you can! :-)

Just be aware, depending on the Mk2 rear seat back, you may have to drill
holes for the posts that the Mk2 seats latch to (the upper rear part).  I
have Mk2 8v split rears in my 80 rocco, had to drill holes in the door
panels and a hole in the inner sheet metal for the posts.

Eric

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Anthony Pelletier wrote:

> Does anyone know if you can put a MKII rear seat into
> a MKI?  Just wondering because I have a spare set of
> MKII seats and the "s" interior is looking kind of
> tired next to the new capret I put in.
>
> Tony
>

> --- JGGullion@aol.com wrote:
> > Hey Listees,
> >
> > I have a perfect--- soft and supple black leather
> > rear seat for scirocco IIs
> > on Ebay.  If you ever wanted to replace your rear
> > seat with a nice one this
> > is it.  I hope someone off the list gets it.
> >

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592360263
> >
> > Cheers for now.
> >
> > Greg
> >

> > --
> > Email LIST problems to:
> > scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org.

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox