RE: 2.0 swap questions.

Daun, you don't need to run the CIS-E injection to implement the knock
sensor ignition. They are two separate systems. I've got the standard
CIS-lambda plus knock sensor ignition rockin' in the Warpig. -the soon to be
late Warpig. (boohoo...) If your car's injection is just plain vanilla CIS,
then you don't even have to worry about the O2 sensor. Just install the
knocksensor on top of what you've got.