From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of VW FREAK
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 07:13
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: CIS->CIS-E Swap

my 2.0 Mark 1 project is looking complicated. I want to switch the 79 from
the CIS that was in it (not even an 02 sensor on it) to CIS-E- anyone done
this? how hard is it? I am using a GTI head so the injectors are cool, and I
have the fuel distributor in the car and the fuel lines worked out but it is
the harness that worries me. any suggestions?  I will be using the
knock-sensor ignition with it as well. any help is greatly appreciated- this
is going to get messy....
Ken N
1979 Scirocco 8V 2.0 Transplant in Progress
1985 Scirocco Wolfsburg 8V
1988 Jetta GLS 8V
1989 Jetta Carat GLI 8V STR-4
http://www.mindspring.com/~farmracer/slidehawk.htm