Re: Attention all BRITS!

Do we get to see these snaps so we can comment?

> My father recently was in England and took a few snaps of a very
> beautiful blue 16v that had foglights mounted on it.  License plate
> was K32DUJ. Believe it was in London but then he was all over the
> place doing one of those canal trips.
>
> NICE CAR!  Was just a bit curious as to the choice of wheels, though?
> Seem very downscale for such a beautiful car.  Almost Rabbit stuff.
>
> -Phil

    \  /     | Jeremy R. Bromley
     \/      | Corrado G60 1991 (C60 VW) Aqua Blue
\    /\    / | Scirocco Storm 1.9 1984 Cosmos Blue Leather
 \  /  \  /  | Land Rover SIII 1973 Vauxhall Met. Blue
  \/    \/   | Ford Granny Hearse (what colour d'ya think?)
 MOTORSPORT  | Seat Aro(u)sa 1999 Artic Grey (Girlfriend's)