RE: best radar/laser detector?

I'll say it's different!  Being cited for speeding
here is mostly a method of raising revenue, there's
it's more a matter of ensuring safety.  There are
soooo many more unsafe driving practices here that
never get ticketed and IMO are more dangerous than
simple speeding, it's almost comical.  The quality of
drivers and driving in the UK is so far better than
the US that it's scary to come back here.

But don't get me started (I feel a big rant coming...)

Ron

--- Andy Holmes <scalainj@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Probably different over here though
>

> Andy

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd