From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of UrGTI@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 1:02 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OFMG!!! You guys aren't going to believe this one .....

We passed over a cat laying in the road once with my buddys Cherokee. Didnt
see it till it was too late and turned around to see what happend and he was
gone .

Once while driving my rabbit GTI a rabbit of the furry persuasion tried to
race in front of my car and didnt quite make it . I went to clean it off at
the carwash and noticed an eye still caught in my fuel line....eeeeeeeeeeew

Jasin
79 rabbit roller for sale in MN