Wiring Audi window switches in Rocc

Ok, now a not so stupid follow-up.

I picked up a set of Audi window switches .. the lit ones  =P
I figured it would be a straight forward swap, 5 wires, simple as pie ..
heck the connectors are even numbered from 1-5 on both.

Well, seems the Audi VW peeps didn't quite wire them up to the same numbers
.. so I had the window going up with the down and down without hitting
anything and ... etc.

If anyone has done this before tell me what goes where .. otherwise I'll be
sitting here disecting the extra switch to match up with the VW one
(shouldn't be too hard but I could be doing better things like..)

Once their in they're going to look sweet .. they light up red (DUH it's an
Audi switch)   =)

Tobias

"SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Sciroccos can be extremely addictive,
and can cause extreme rubber-necking, finger-pointing and gasping
in fellow motorists."
1988 16V Scirocco - Black
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver