HELP: I'm stupid

Pathetic cry for help and then I realize that I forgot to attach the
airintake boot back to the TB... doh! DOH! Double DOH!!

Car started fine until late Sunday afternoon. The injector seals were bad
and I replaced them.. now:

1. Car starts once, dies immediately. Then won't start as if it's flooded.
2. Car starts once, I hit gas to keep it reving, still dies right away.
Ditto on the no start after.

What I did:
Unbolt top of manifold, yank injectors, replaced seals, replaced injectors,
put manifold back ... (Monday night just now as I type I realize I forgot
something ... DUH)

Who said that thing about us just being human ... I hate that  =)