Re: CIS-E 16v Problems/Glowing exhaust manifold

Yeah,
	Luckily, im running the TT no cat downpipe. I'm thinking by tweaking the idle, it affected the mixture.... it would kind of make sense to set the idle air bypass amount first, then set the dpr current which regulates the amount of fuel given for that air..... hrmm... I think I may have just figured out where If ucked up in my order of operations :) I suppose the Bosch manual will confirm.
		-Gary Huff