Re: CIS-E 16v Problems/Glowing exhaust manifold

Interesting, considering I had the DPR current at 5ma! That is supposedly a little rich, how the A2's are set. Did I do the adjustments in proper order though? Like I did the idle speed last... could that somehow tweak the mixture, like you set the idle speed first, and then mixture, then timing? not cool at all, I want to fix this so I can abuse this car.
	-Gary Huff