Re: Help needed on 16V Scirocco (UPDATE!!!)

Well, heres an update. I just went to leave work and heres what happened...

The car starts like a champ, but idles between 200 and 400 rpm. There was no
hope of getting it over that at all. Even when it was warmed up completely (fan
coming on etc). I could never raise the idle at all.
I disconnected :
DPR=Car died
ISV=Car stumbled a bit
Temp sender near thermo time switch=car died
That would seem to indicate all of the above are working properly.

Also, I have new:
Fuel pump
Fuel filter
Fuel distributor (but used so no guarentees)
Air filter
Cap/rotor/plugs
All new injectors and seals.

Had to walk home, so the car is still in the parking lot... any other ideas
appreciated!
Bob