Re: vw show in PA this sunday

won the first round, dual breakout in the second round but the other guy was
closer to his dial in. so i got knocked out. my time on that run was
actually pretty good but better than my dial in so i lost. it occurred to my
that i was probably going to break out but i wanted come across first. the
track was slow yesterday for some reason, not just for me but a bunch of
others as well. oh well it was fun, i'll be back on the track for atco
(hopefully looking better as well as running better)

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.