Re: 1987 16v for sale in VT

Its at a place right next to earth cars in burlington.  Its NOT really a
steep price.  It is pretty much high book for the car though.  IT HAS 50K
orriginal miles on it people!!!  50K 50K!!!  I payed $3500 for my scirocco
about 3 or 4 years ago, gbut i did get it from Alabama, and it had a new
paint job and some suspension work.  It is a very nice car and seems to be
worth the asking price.  Just me though i guess. :)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S ***Coming AUGUST to a driveway of mine***
'81 Scirocco S (newest additon)
'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)