is there a pisstheowneroffenoughsohewillgobrokebeforefixingthedamncar sensor?

im not sure, but i think the maketheownerhappyandpeaceful sensor on my 16v has been overrun by the pisstheowneroffenoughsohewillgobrokebeforefixingthedamn-car sensor

where can i get a new one!!

please, im about pissed here, HELP ME

ok, heres the whole story..
my dad gets me this car.  its an 88 rocco 16v and i fell in love.  She's been pretty good to me, especcially the sex (oops, you're not supposed to know about that).  But now she takes forever to get fired up, and even then she does funny things and makes me buy things for her.  I keep doing these tests on her, but every time i find something wrong and fix it, it does nothing.  Once she's all warmed up and ready to go, she purrs like a kitten and goes at it like a wolverine.  I wash her and take care of her, but nothing i do seems to help her.  I've tried new squirters and filter, and she still deosnt act right.  I even slipped a little booster in her drink to try and clean out her tubes, thinking maybe she's been backed up.  Still, nothing.  Sometimes, it takes several seconds of crankng to even think of her firing up at all, and even then shes still slow at getting up to speed.  ---Personification ends here--- Maybe its the thermotime switch?  cold start valve?

symptoms:
Hard start, stalls when cold, slight hesitation, smells like its running rich, really rich, but only when cold, and still smells rich when warm but not as much, used to miss, but new jectors fixed that, feul filter did jack shit (maybe the infamous jackshit switch is operational), feul pump is sometimes loud, sometimes barely audible, no vaccum leaks, new coolant temp sensor and oil pressure sending units, new jectors, O-2 sensor, bouts of depression (me, not the car), restless nights, thoughts of serious problems, etc.

Could really, really, really use some help.

Think of it this way, the more help, teh less msgs i have to send for you to attend.

Dan miller

[_][_]==w==[_][_] 88 rocco 16v (the biznatch)

[__]====w====[__] 87 golf GT 8v  (the beater)