From: Kervin Ridgley [mailto:kervinridgley@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 10:50 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: (OT) Drill Cord or Battery

Well, I'm going to need to buy a drill to get the rivets out of my
control arm (and maybe a shine bar sometime down the road).  I don't
have power close to where I work on my car, so I can get a corded drill
with a long-a** power cord or a nice cordless one.  What kind of
cordless drill would you get?

Kervin
86 8V

--