1.8L solid lifter performance head F.S.

Hey all!  I have one head left that I set up to sell as Spring Meet.  The
price was originally $500 but I have come down to $400 plus shipping.  I
would like to get it to someone who will use it soon so I don't have to
store it and risk rusting/corroding or seals going bad or whatever.  It has
only been together for about a month or so.  It is an 8v solid lifter head
(off of the JH engine) that has been milled 5 thousandths (slight increase
in CR), has a G-grind cam, stage 1 port and polish, deshrouded valves, 3
angle valve grind and new valve stems, seals, cam seal.  The valves are
adjusted so it is a bolt-on upgrade.  With the proper intake setup and
exhaust you could see around 20hp increase with this head (depending on
engine size, CR, etc.).  The benefits of a solid lifter head are:  5 cam
bearing caps instead of 4 on the hydraulic heads, solid lifters for higher
reving.  The only draw backs are that you may have to adjust the valves
every 30K or so.  I can guarantee the head to work correctly but I cannot
offer any warranty.  I would rather someone in the NW buy this but if it
needs to be shipped, it runs around $35 via UPS with insurance.  LMK
directly if you want the head.  If more than one person wants the head, I
may be rebuilding 2 more (not sure yet).  I called TT to ask what their
price on a similar head was and they said it would be around $600 to $700
but they don't do them anymore (maybe in special cases) because the cores
are hard to come by these days.  I have priced a rebuilt stock solid lifter
head through one of our main suppliers and they are $500 our cost which
would be about $650 or so to the customer.  I am not trying to corner the
solid lifter head market here, only trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff
that I have had for quite a while.  The rebuild on the head is within the
last two months.  We have two more solid lifter head cores and would like to
get rid of them too if anyone wants one rebuilt or as is.  We are cleaning
out the shop so if anyone needs anything else, LMK!!  Thanks!!

Dave

P.S.  Pics available!