RE: 78 mk1 decklid -- uncut.(taking stripping request 78 rocc silver)

I'm sorry
that shipping on the east coast was a possibility for FREE deliver.
Tampa to NYC.
along 85. but you will have to be patient.
brian

And after I get the pics to an unnamed paint body man Hopefully he will
allow me to bring the car down for R&R of the rear corner and a full
repaint fixing all the crackhead screwups of the previous painter...
brian