Re: motometer speedo???

I know that VDO's got the name, but the Motometer odometer keeps on ticking.
My VDO died, replaced it with another and it died finally got a Motometer
and it's still going.  Some originally came with VDO's and some with
Motometers, I'd bet that most of the VDOs are DOA at this point or have been
through  the odometer tech procedure at least once.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V