From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Langford, Cory
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 10:02 AM
To: 'scirocco-l@scirocco.org'
Subject: Tech Question : Sagging Door...

 Well, my driver's door on the '86 is sagging.  When closing it hits the
bottom of the sill now.  When open, if you grab the end of the door it can
be moved up and down very easily.  Pass. side door is fine.

Question is:  What has every one else done about this problem?  I have seen
articles on putting something in the door hinge and closing it, thus bending
the hinge.  This does not seem like a great solution, as I think bending the
hinge would create more wear later on.

Any suggestions?

Cory