Re: advice for removing 16v body kit!

At 02:37 PM 6/7/01 -0700, Joe Doty wrote:

>now, anybody know a good way to restick it so it will come off easier next
>time?  I was thinking double-sided thick tape (kind used to hold emblems
>on).
>
>Joe

You can buy an adhesive, but I would use good double sided tape.  I just
recently
reinstalled a fender flare on my truck using 3M tape from a body supply
shop and
it's holding on great; and it take more of a physical beating than most Rocs.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V - Needs an oil pump gear