WTB: Scirocco.... oh OK or a good VW!!!

Email me if you have a car to sell.  My father told me
to find him a VW... so a Scirocco it must be because
I'll make him give it to me later.  Car must be
appropriately priced, straight, run grrrrreat, have
working AC(or E-Z fix cause he's in Florida), and
absofreakinlutely NOT from the Northeast cause I'm not
messing with Saltmobiles.  That means East Coast or
Central US cars only. Also, any cars that come with
EXTRA parts will receive extra attention cause I need
some stuff.
OH.... and I guess an A2Gti or Jetta could fit the
bill also. it just depends on the deal.  TIA

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - Needs wetsanded... but that's the easy part.
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith