Re: Tired of stiff clutch

I have a feeling I need a flameproof suit before suggesting this because
most will consider it horribly impractical, but...

If you are REALLY sick of it, consider hooking up a hydrailic clutch.  Hayes
Industrial Brakes (same Hayes that makes top of the line mountain bike and
motorcycle brakes) has some really nice master cylinders and CNC and a host
of other companies make workable slaves.  Try Summit racing and
thomasregister.com for starters.  Haven't done it on a Scirocco, but it does
make for less effort and fewer (no) adjustment problems.  I know it's a
radical solution, but at least it's a good one!

Sincerely;
Brian Haygood