Re: Sources for replacement Mk2 euro lamp parts?

Nathan Fredette wrote:

> I've only had my Mk2 euro lights for a few months and just yesterday a rock
> smashed the main beam on the driver's side while on the highway.  Anyone
> had any luck finding a source for replacement main headlamps? Thanks...

Potterman *should* be able to fix you up.. he always a set or three of new
ones in stock, I ASSume he can provide just one component.. he also has
pre-cut protector film for them that he call sell you, to hopefully make
the replacement the last one you need to buy.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA