Just got back with the rocc

Well i haven't driven the rocco in about a month so i decided she needed a
go.  After giving the battery a charge for about an hour she started right up
just like she would if she was only sitting a day.  Drove around  the block a
few times,  it was great.  Now I remember a weekago there was talk about
compro between a Vr6 and 16v.  The 16v is very capable engine and is just as
fast as the Vr6 to about 40mph,  after 40 though  the 16v is just no match
for the Vr6 as the Vr6  will very strongly pull away.  Just my experiences.
I never realized how stoned I used to get driving the rocco cuz of the
exhaust leak that I have, as I am very high right now from it :) Peace out

Brian 86 Rocco 16v
and 98 Jetta GLX Vr6

<http://www.geocities.com/vwrocco16v/>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>