Re: V.L. Enterprises??? (need feedback)

On Thu, 07 Jun 2001 14:31:29 -0700 chris <frion@netzero.net> writes:
>i know vince personally i bought a 79 scirocco gti ragtop from him..
>He is good for buisness just kind of a slacker some times because of
>how much work he
>has to do..
>i mean think about how many of you guys know people that need work..
>its only him up
>there working on trannys... so i would think that it would take some
>time...

Regardless, if he wants to stay in business he needs to attempt to carry
himself in a somewhat professional manner. He has NO excuses for his
actions. If he is getting over his head with work then he needs to be
forth comming with all of his customers and keep them posted on his
progress. Im sure anyone he told "hey, il so busy it might be 2 months
before I can get to your tranny" they would understand and be more
patient. At the very least, reply to a damn e-mail that people send him.
That's not hard.

Ive only heard bad things about VL. One particular story from a friend
really made me not want to ever support VL's existence.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!