Re: V.L. Enterprises??? (need feedback)

on 6/7/01 14:11, VWMikeLVW@aol.com at VWMikeLVW@aol.com wrote:

> I have also heard bad things about kraftswerk where a trans self destructed
> right after the warranty period. I had Vince heat treat my gears, and so far
> they have held up. It took me a few weeks to get them back though. Overall, I
> am happy with the work, although I haven't had him assemble anything. The
> bottom line is, no one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes, and some things
> are beyond their control,

Customer service, however, is NOT beyond his control.  I mean is this just
some guy, or does he own a business?  If so, contact the BBB.  I've had bad
service before that has been rectified with good customer service
afterwards, as you say, everyone makes mistakes.  But not answering your
phone is unexcusable, especially after weeks of not communicating.

Greg

Heh, this doesnąt even affect me directly :P  I just hate bad customer
service SO BAD!

--
Greg Coan
St. Louis, MO