Re: cheap wheel bearing tool, fwd from VW pickup list

Wait a sec.,....has anyone used this tool from them?  I mean this one :
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=45210 -
If so I'd like to hear some feedback,....I was thinking of this being my
next tool purchase,...but  this $80 is a lot less than the $200.00 I had
planned on spending.
thanks,
Chris

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=33497