More Sciroccos in Magazines!

Hey all,

I just got my new issue of Sport Compact Car in the mail yesterday. I only
subscribed to it last year when I knew my car was going to be in it, but to
my surprise the latest issue has not 1, but 2 Sciroccos in it! In fact the
article about these Reiger Widebody cars also includes a Corrado and a GTi.
Then later in the mag there is another full article about a GTi, and a
miscellaneous photo of a GTi in another article.

VW and the Scirocco are finally getting some respect from this mag. Check it
out.

-- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife & baby)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)
Northern California, USA