Re: Color gauge faces

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:33:48 -0500 "Brian Wagner"
<scirocco_88_16v@hotmail.com> writes:
>While searching for Scirocco parts, I found the following link for
>colored
>gauge faces
>
><http://da-studios.freeyellow.com/index.html>
>
>Have any listers dealt with this person?
>If so what is your impression and the guage faces and the company or
>person.

I have 4 sets of his guage faces SO FAR.

82 Roc: White aces
84 Roc: Carbon fiber faces
86 GLi: Black with red letter faces
Spare cluster: Blue faces with silver letters and silver stripes. (VDO
cluster so I cant use it on my Motometer 82 like I wanted.)

They're EASY to install and come with detailed installation instructions.
They are top quality products as I would never buy anything from a
Pencilneck......  LOL!!

Best of all he will pretty much do whatever you want. You will need to
have some ability to assemble them yourself is the only drawback but for
$50 ill do it for you. Save your money, do it yourself. if you have ever
built a model car/plane/boat you can do these faces.

I plan to order another set for my 79 FSP car once its near being done.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!