Re: Color gauge faces

Oh man...I don't know...can you trust a guy who spells
our favorite make as "Volkswagon"?  (dat's a "e" in
'wagen' Brett!)

But seriously...while I don't have these colored
faces, I would guess 50% of those who were at Cincy
do, and since the maker is Brett Our Wonderful
Listmeister, and prolly supplied all those cars...I
reckon you'd be OK.

Ron

BTW my other pet peeve besides "Volkswagon" is GTi and
GLi...it's GTI and GLI...all caps...nobody's been able
to prove me wrong in the NA market!  someone...?