RE: Valves/Cams-Newest problem in long backlog

Mine does this also. Its the cam chain that hits the head.
I replaced the chain, it was ok for a month or two, but then
came back. :( I quess the cam's chainwheels are worn and
this wears the chain also quite fast. :(

I quess I'll have to order a pair of schrick magic under
the valve cover. :)

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!