Re: cincy 02

nah the springs haven't let me down, haven't put em on yet. not enough hours
in the day. had to get a new clutch, and fix the rear trans mount, pete
ordered me a new tt race downpipe, got all the body panels i needed to fix
the dents and rust (2 doors, drivers side fender, pass. rear quarter) i
still need a red dentless hood.
but hopefully i'll be able to get some work done before waterfest.

this weekend there is  show and race at maple grove raceway. it's always a
good time and hopefully some of you from the list will go.

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.