AVOID IMPORT-EZ: THEY ARE A RIP OFF

Ask Foxx too if anyone wants a second opinion.

Here's the short version:
I won a center console, pictured AND listed as the COMPLETE set. Ashtray &
oil temp gauge, and shifter area.

What I got:
bottom section with shift boot. It's in ok condition, but what was
advertised was the whole tamale.

Here's the response I got from Import-EZ AFTER 3 e-mails nagging them about
the missing part:
"Dan:

The auction was only for the center console.

Ron
ImportEZ.net"

Here was my response:
"Than I WILL report you to E-bay as the pictures and IMPRESSION I was under
is that the auction was for the ENTIRE center console. I will also warn the
Scirocco mailing list (over 400 members) about this incident and I can
fairly guarantee that you won't be getting any business from us.

Have a pleasant day

Dan"

-------Now, I hope that wasn't too presumptuous on my part, but dammit, I
was pissed and felt the need to send that scum bucket something meaningful -
i.e., loss of potential customers.
Like I said, ask Foxx, he's had an unpleasant experience with them too.
Now for E-bay.....

Thanx for listening,
Dan
'87 16v Roc