RE: Head unit wiring q's

ok, my notes show the following colors distributed as such:

left front:
brown w/ blue stripe
solid blue

right front:
solid red
brown w/ white stripe

left rear:
brown w/ red stripe
blue w/ green stripe

right rear:
red w/ green stripe
brown w/ black stripe

run your power from one of the blades provided by the fuse panel. get a
multimeter and test for power when you turn on the key.

HTH

Dan
Tampa (still sleepy)