Cincy

Just a few quick words:

Daun - THANKS!    Hosting an event like that is a lot more hassle than most
people realize, and you're underappreciated.

Daun's parents - THANKS!  I can't imagine what it must be like to have a 100
or so VW freaks descend upon your home for the weekend.   Again,
underappreciated

I also think it's pretty cool that the infamous Potterman took the time to
fly out and attend the event, showing support, etc.  He was overly generous
the whole weekend, and is a genuinely nice guy.

It was great seeing all the people...   some I'd never met before, and some
old friends.  Still haven't figured out what Jim did to my dog to make her
bark at him every time he walked up to the truck  (and not sure I wanna
know)    :)

John (who had the one and only 4 wheel drive vehicle in Daun's yard)