The Long Island Contingent Arrives

Well, after a very long 12 hour drive (not as long as some others) I finally
made it home last night.  This being my second trip to Cincy some things are
apparently clear.  It WILL rain like a sonofabitch on the way down which
WILL force me and all that I'm cruising with to pull over so I can remove my
bra.  Second, no matter how clean my car is when I leave Daun's driveway
WILL be very, very muddy.  The hang WILL be second to none, with the best
people on the planet.  On the ride home at 1:30am, the highway that I'm on
WILL go from 3 lanes to 1 and I'll be stuck in rush hour traffic in the
middle of the night in a 15 year old car.  I WILL so tempted to mod my car
that my brain will hurt from trying to talk myself out of it.

Daun, thanks for putting this together.  Scott, thanks for the company and
advise.  Mike thanks for dinner, the shirts, stickers, etc.  Jim, thanks for
the support while I was being menaced by Brett and Potterman TWICE (sorry
about the Rally, but at least we came in before Shawn).  Everyone else,
thanks for being there!

I gotta go out and wash my car now.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY