Heated seats... in what VW's

Had a great time a Cincy. Tho I spent much time working on other ppl's
cars and not talking too much...(plug for Brian Haywood. thanks for the
help)

Uhm. Im looking to incorprated heated seats into the white 16v and I was
wondering which VWs/audis/BMW's early models that would be in a
pull-a-part that I could strip the stuff out for a custom setup.

Now that I know the seats are modular... I see some interesting seats in
the future....

brian
87 16v... running and driving...
needing.
dist. (leaking oil)
passenger side inner tie rod end... might as well do both sides and boots.
 .. alignment #2...

Cruise control system.... 16v throttle mount or at least a drawing.. (in
bently?)

Heated black leather seats... yeah riight...