Re: U.S. Bulbs for Euro Headlights.

Are you sure you have them hooked up right?  if the wires are  wrong then
the high beam will be on when it's supposed to be low beam.

BTW, I have 80/100w bulbs and I never get flashed.  Unlike US lights, The
euro beam pattern cuts the light off above a certain point so that you don't
blind other drivers.  put your car in front of a wall and see what I mean.

maybe they are flashing you to let you know there are cops down the road??
or MAYBE they flash cause they think your car looks sweet!!!  :o)

Casey
84 Roc
83 Audi ..  for sale